2014 Scheldeprijs LIVE
|Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.|
- 2014 Scheldeprijs Vlaanderen Live Online Coverage Guide -
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Photos: Scheldeprijs Photos
- Videos: Scheldeprijs Videos
- Results: Scheldeprijs Results
- LIVE video here. (English, CTV subscription, details at right)
- LIVE videohere. (French, RTBF, geo-restricted)
- LIVE video here. (Dutch, Sporza, geo-restricted)
- This page will be updated throughout the race.
- Video: 2013 race final kilometer (Sporza, Dutch, 04:21)
- Map and info here.
- Results: 2013 Scheldeprijs Results
- Marcel Kittel (Giant-Shimano) is two-time defending champion. Other riders expected on the start line include Tour of Flanders winner Cancellara, Boonen, Sagan, Kristoff, Van Avermaet, Vanmarcke, Devolder, Demare, Farrar, Paolini, Boasson Hagen, Eisel, Hushovd, Viviani, Thomas, Wiggins, Bos, Boom, Hofland, Petacchi, Renshaw, Steegmans, Dehaes, Boeckmans, Henderson, Appollonio, Gaudin, Turgot, Guardini, Bozic, Offredo, Cousin, Van Hummel, Chicchi, Benedetti, Forster, Summerhill, Napolitano, ...
- Wednesday's Scheldeprijs departs Antwerp at 12:15pm CET (6:15am U.S. Eastern) and is expected at the finish at Schoten at around 5:04pm CET (11:04am U.S. Eastern). Scheldeprijs live streaming video should get underway at around 2:55pm CET (8:55am U.S. Eastern).
NOTE: If you believe you may not be seeing the latest content on this page, try clearing your browser's cache (or try a different browser).
- More info and links to come.
- We will update here with the best and latest live feeds at broadcast time.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2014 Scheldeprijs Vlaanderen (Grand Prix/GP de l'Escaut en direct).
Race starts at 12:15pm CET
Finish at around 5:04pm CET
Live video from 2:55pm CET
Scheldeprijs Live Coverage
Links to come as available
- more links to come -
(watch Scheldeprijs online)
Live audio streaming:
- More tickers to come -
News and photos:
Copyright © 2014 www.cyclingfans.com