2009 Three Days of De Panne LIVE - Stage 2
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Two De Panne stages tomorrow. The morning stage 3A departs De Panne at 9:10 CET (3:10am U.S. Eastern) and is expected back at the finish in De Panne between 11:44 and 12:11 CET (5:44am and 6:11am U.S. Eastern). The afternoon stage 3B, an individual time trial, starts at 14:30 CET (8:30am U.S. Eastern) when the first rider departs. Three Days of De Panne live video coverage on cycling.tv is scheduled to begin at 10:00 CET (4am U.S. Eastern) for stage 3A and at 14:25 CET (8:25am U.S. Eastern) for stage 3B. The Sporza schedule lists the same start times as CTV for both stages.
- De Panne
- Sporza should have been live by now. So either they are having technical problems or the feed is now geo-restricted for this race. It won't be any consolation to those of you waiting but CTV is blocked here in France and coverage on French TV (Sport+) doesn't begin until 16:00 CET (10am U.S. Eastern). We continue to monitor Sporza and will also see if there is a live stream for Sport+ when the television coverage begins.
- Time posted on Sporza live video page may be in error. Elsewhere on their site, they say coverage begins each day at 14:25 CET. Stay tuned.
- Three Days of De Panne LIVE now on cycling.tv.
- Three Days of De Panne Stage 2 departs Zottegem at 11:20 CET (5:20am U.S. Eastern) and is expected at the finish in Koksijde (Oostduinkerke) between 16:17 and 17:10 CET (10:17am and 11:10am U.S. Eastern). Live video streaming on cycling.tv and on Sporza is scheduled to begin at 14:00 CET (8am U.S. Eastern).
- We recommend you open our Twitter feed in a separate window now. If ever we have a server outage, we will update on Twitter and direct you to a live coverage page on another server.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2009 Three Days of De Panne. (Also known as Les Trois Jours de La Panne (French) or KBC-Driedaagse De Panne-Koksijde (Dutch)).
Stage 2 start: 11:20 CET
(more video links to come if available)
Live audio streaming:
News and photos:
Copyright © 2009 www.cyclingfans.com