Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
Cyclingfans LIVE on Twitter
- Video: Stages 2 (morning) and 3 (afternoon TT) (03:28)
- Photos: Stage 3 Time Trial: Part 1 - Part 2 -
- Time Trial Ticker LIVE here. (auto-translated to English)
- Photos: Stage 2: Part 1 - Part 2 -
- Next update as live coverage gets underway.
- Photos: Stage 1: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3
- Wednesday there are morning and afternoon stages at the Circuit Sarthe. The morning stage departs Saint-Mars-la-Jaille at 9:25am CET (3:25am U.S. Eastern) with an expected arrival in Angers of around 11:45am CET (5:45am U.S. Eastern). The afternoon stage is a 6.8km Individual Time Trial in Angers. It is scheduled to begin at 3pm CET (9am U.S. Eastern).
- There will be video clips and photos post-stage.
- For the SEVENTH consecutive year, you can follow the Circuit Cycliste Sarthe live on cyclingfans.com.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2011 Circuit Cycliste Sarthe-Pays de la Loire.
2011 Circuit Cycliste Sarthe LIVE
April 5-8, France
Stage 3 starts at 3:00pm CET
(9:00am U.S. Eastern)
Live video streaming:
(There is no live television coverage, even in France, but we will have video clips.)
Live audio streaming:
Official site ticker
(auto-translated to English)
- More tickers to come -
News and photos:
Yahoo photo gallery (AP/AFP)
Copyright © 2011 www.cyclingfans.com