| Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.
Claudio Corioni (Acqua & Sapone) attacked in the final kilometer, then held off the charging peloton for a victory in Stage 2.
- Click for high resolution - More photos (coming)
photo Copyright © 2011 Fotoreporter Sirotti/cyclingfans.com
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Friday's Coppi e Bartali Stage 4 is a 14.3km Individual Time Trial in the streets of Crevalcore. The first rider will depart at 1pm CET (8am U.S. Eastern). Map, profile and more info here. (.pdf)
- Ticker is LIVE here. (auto-translated to English) Ticker appears in Safari for me but not always in Firefox.
- Next update as live coverage gets underway.
- Thursday's Coppi e Bartali Stage 3 departs Casalecchio di Reno at 11:30am CET (6:30am U.S. Eastern) and is expected at the finish at Gaggio Montano at around 3:44pm (10:44am U.S. Eastern).
- Video: Team Type 1's TTT
- Photos: Stage 1b Team Time Trial
- Photos: Stage 1a
- We will have photos after each stage of the race and also expect to have video highlights.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2011 Settimana Internazionale Coppi e Bartali.
2011 Settimana Internazionale Coppi e Bartali LIVE
March 22-26, Italy
Stage 3 starts at 11:30am CET
(6:30am U.S. Eastern)
Live video streaming:
(No live video this year but we expect to have video clips)
Live audio streaming:
Official site ticker
(auto-translated to English)
- More tickers to come if available -
News and photos:
Yahoo photo gallery (AP/AFP)
Copyright © 2011 www.cyclingfans.com