2011 Tirreno-Adriatico LIVE: Stage 7
|Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.|
Led by Alessandro Ballan and George Hincapie in the final lap, BMC Racing stepped on the gas to help deliver Cadel Evans to an exciting victory in Stage 6.
- Click for high resolution - Click for more Stage 6 photos
photo Copyright © 2011 Fotoreporter Sirotti/cyclingfans.com
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Photos: Stage 7 (CF)
- Videos: Tirreno-Adriatico Videos - All stages
- LIVE AUDIO: Eurosport live audio-only feed here. (English)
- LIVE video via Gazzetta TV here.
- LIVE video via Eurosport. (English)
- Cyclingnews ticker LIVE here.
- LIVE via Sporza.
- Next update as live coverage gets underway.
- TT Start Order and Times here. Olivier Kaisen will depart first at 1:15pm CET (8:15am U.S. Eastern). Race leader Cadel Evans will depart last at 3:52pm CET (10:52am U.S. Eastern).
- Tuesday's Tirreno-Adriatico Stage 7 Individual Time Trial at San Benedetto del Tronto gets underway at 1:15pm CET (8:15am U.S. Eastern) with the departure of the first rider. Riders will depart at 1-minute intervals with the final 10 riders departing at 2-minute intervals. Tirreno-Adriatico live video streaming should begin at around 2:50pm CET (9:50am U.S. Eastern).
- Photos: Stage 6 hi-res (CF)
- Photos: Stage 5 hi-res (CF)
- Photos: Stage 4 (RCS)
- Photos: Stage 3 (RCS)
- Photos: Stage 2 (RCS)
- Photos: Stage 1 hi-res (CF)
- Photos: Pre-race
Tirreno-Adriatico Stage 7 Profile
- For the SEVENTH consecutive year, you can follow Tirreno-Adriatico on cyclingfans.com.
- Expected options for live video feeds are listed at right.
- We will update here with the best and latest live feeds at broadcast time.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2011 Tirreno-Adriatico.
Stage 7 starts at 1:15pm CET
LIVE video from 2:50pm CET
More links to come as available
(more video links to come)
Live audio streaming:
Eurosport audio feeds may be offline
News and photos:
Copyright © 2011 www.cyclingfans.com