Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Wednesday's (Tuesday evening, U.S. time) Tour Down Under Stage 2 departs Tailem Bend at 11am local time (7:30pm U.S. Eastern Tuesday or 1:30am CET Wednesday) and is expected at the finish in Mannum at around 2:41pm local (11:11pm U.S. Eastern Tuesday or 5:11am CET Wednesday).
- Photos: Tour Down Under Stage 1
- Videos: Tour Down Under Stage 1
- ABC radio LIVE here. Text ticker LIVE here. More links at right.
- Next update as live coverage gets underway. There will be live radio and text feeds today for sure. Links at right.
- Photos: Tour Down Under Cancer Council Classic
- Videos: Tour Down Under Cancer Council Classic
- Tuesday's (Monday evening, U.S. time) Tour Down Under Stage 1 departs Mawson Lakes at 11am local time (7:30pm U.S. Eastern Monday or 1:30am CET Tuesday) and is expected at the finish in Angaston at around 2:29pm local (10:59pm U.S. Eastern Monday or 4:59am CET Tuesday).
- As noted previously, most international TV broadcasts around the world are expected to be race highlights or replays. We will be on the look-out for live video feeds all week long but the only certainty for most stages is live audio and live text updates. Either way, we will have photos and videos every day of the race.
2011 ProTeam Jerseys
(Click to view all 18 ProTeam jerseys for 2011)
- We will update here with the best and latest live feeds at broadcast time.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2011 Tour Down Under.
2011 Tour Down Under LIVE
Adelaide, Australia January 16-23
TDU videos from world media
Tour Down Under Photos
Stage 1 starts at 11:00am local Tuesday
(7:30pm U.S. Eastern Monday)
(1:30am CET Tuesday)
Live video streaming:
More links to come as available
(live video for final two stages)
(Versus will stream the final stage live)
(Link to come)
Versus TV schedule for TDU
(more video links to come)
Live audio streaming:
(ABC Radio Adelaide)
Official site ticker
TDU race tweets
News and photos:
Yahoo photo gallery (AP/AFP)
Copyright © 2011 www.cyclingfans.com