Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top)
- Wednesday's Tour of Poland Stage 4 gets underway at 14:31 CET (8:31am U.S. Eastern) and is expected at the finish between 18:28 and 18:51 CET (12:28pm and 12:51pm U.S. Eastern). Tour of Poland live streaming video should get underway from around 17:30 CET (11:30am U.S. Eastern).
Tour of Poland Stage 4 profile
- LIVE AUDIO: Eurosport English LIVE audio here. For more language options, see the Live audio streaming section at right.
- LIVE via Eurosport with English commentary.
- LIVE via Eurosport with French commentary.
- Text tickers go LIVE before live video. See the Live tickers section at right.
- Tour of Poland Stage 3 gets underway at 15:57 CET (9:57am U.S. Eastern) and is expected at the finish between 18:39 and 18:55 CET (12:39pm and 12:55pm U.S. Eastern). Tour of Poland live streaming video should get underway from around 17:30 CET (11:30am U.S. Eastern).
Andre Greipel (HTC-Columbia) wins Stage 2
photo Copyright 2010 Tour de Pologne
Click here for more 2010 Tour of Poland photos
- We will update here with the best and latest live video feeds at broadcast time.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2010 Tour de Pologne.
2010 Tour of Poland LIVE
Stage 3 starts at 3:57pm CET
(9:57am U.S. Eastern)
LIVE video from 5:30pm CET
(11:30am U.S. Eastern)
Live video streaming:
More links to come
(more video links to come)
Live audio streaming:
Deutsch - Español
Français - Italiano
Official site ticker
(auto-translated to English)
(more tickers to come if available)
News and photos:
Yahoo photo gallery (AP/AFP)
Copyright © 2010 www.cyclingfans.com