2013 UCI Cyclocross World Cup at Tabor LIVE
|Follow cyclingfans on Twitter and never miss a race. Cyclingfans.com: The #1 destination on the internet for live race coverage.|
- Video: Recap of Men's race (English, CTV, 02:33)
- Video: Final lap of the men's race (Sporza, Dutch, 08:51)
- Video: Van der Haar cannot take advantage of late bike change (Sporza, Dutch, 0:53)
- Video: Van der Haar and Nys fall (Sporza, Dutch, 02:21)
- Video: Walsleben and Van der Haar take off (Sporza, Dutch, 08:32)
- Video: Race start and first lap of the men's race (Sporza, Dutch, 08:17)
- Next update as live video coverage gets underway.
- Video: 2012 elite men race last lap (Dutch, 08:33)
- Riders expected on the start line in the Elite Women's race include: Compton, Harris, Wyman, De Boer, Cant, Antonneau, Miller, Havlikova, Chainel-Lefevre, Ferrier-Bruneau, Van Loy, Kloppenburg, ...
- Riders expected on the start line in the Elite Men's race include: Van der Haar, Nys, Albert, Pauwels, Meeusen, Vantornout, Peeters, Wellens, Aernouts, Mourey, Jouffroy, Page, Field ... 2013/2014 cyclocross action continues...
- Lars van der Haar won the first round of the 2013/2014 UCI CX World Cup, elite men race, last week in Valkenburg. Marianne Vos won the women's race in Valkenburg.
- Note that Cycling TV is also showing the Elite Women race live. The women's race gets underway at 1:30pm CET (7:30am U.S. Eastern). The Elite Men race gets underway at 3:00pm CET (9:00am U.S. Eastern). Subscribers to CTV will also be able to watch the races On Demand.
- Coverage gets underway at around 2:45pm CET (8:45am U.S. Eastern) with the Elite Men race beginning at 3:00pm CET (9:00am U.S. Eastern). Pre-race coverage may include highlights of the Women's race.
- The 2013 UCI Cyclocross World Cup at Tabor is Saturday, October 26. There will once again be live streams. Official website here (auto-translated to English) - Elite Women Start List - Elite Men Start List -
Live streaming video: 2:45pm CET (8:45am U.S. Eastern)
LIVE video streaming
(not available in all countries)
Copyright © Pete Geyer/www.cyclingfans.com