Live event coverage
Current and upcoming live coverage
NOTE: If you believe you may not be seeing the latest content on this page, try clearing your browser's cache (or try a different browser)
| September 2-7: Tour of Alberta
||2014 winner: Daryl Impey|
|August 22-September 13: Vuelta a Espana||2014 winner: Alberto Contador|
|August 30: GP Ouest France-Plouay|
|August 29: GP de Plouay-Bretagne||Women's World Cup race|
|August 23: Vattenfall Cyclassics||2014 winner: Alexander Kristoff|
|August 17-23: USA Pro Challenge (Colorado)||2014 winner: Tejay van Garderen|
|July 4-26: Tour de France||2014 winner: Vincenzo Nibali|
More events/races below...
Live race coverage
- 2010 Vuelta Route Presentation LIVE now. (Thanks, Bernie!)
2010 Vuelta a Espana Map
- The 2010 Vuelta a Espana route will be revealed Wednesday at the Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones in Seville. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 12:00 CET (6am U.S. Eastern) with the route simultaneously "published" on the official Vuelta website. According to one source, there will be live streaming video of the ceremony but this needs to be confirmed. Updates here as the ceremony gets underway.
- The race is now LIVE (links below). You can also watch LIVE here (opens in media player).
- Hopefully more live video streams for GVA Trophy Cyclocross - Essen as the race gets underway.
Sport.be live feed
(15:00 CET (9am U.S. Eastern))
Sporza live feed
(15:00 CET (9am U.S. Eastern))
- This race is also LIVE here. A nice feed that is a few seconds behind the other one below. Opens in media player. (Thanks, Bernie.)
- Cyclocross live action returns Sunday with live streaming of the Superprestige Cyclocross at Gieten. Start lists are here. The Elite Men race is scheduled to begin at 15:00 CET (9am U.S. Eastern) with coverage beginning as early as 14:30 CET (8:30am U.S. Eastern).
- Waiting for coverage to begin. They are running late, though the race itself shouldn't begin until 15:00 CET. Meanwhile, there is currently a short cross clip here that should get you in the mood for the holidays.
- Cyclocross live action returns Sunday with live streaming of the Superprestige Cyclocross at Hamme-Zogge.
- Watch the final lap video (05:41) here.
- There is a LIVE text ticker here. (Thanks, Phil Zajicek)
- Coverage is now LIVE via France3.fr. Playing here in France. Apparently it is geo-restricted.
- Today's Cyclocross World Cup will also be streaming live via France3.fr, scheduled to start in a few minutes, at 14:50 CET (8:50am U.S. Eastern).
- Sunday's round three of the UCI Cyclocross World Cup in Nommay will be streamed LIVE on the internet via several sources, including Cycling TV and Sporza. Note that Cycling TV has not secured rights for the U.S. market. Their coverage is scheduled to begin at 13:20 CET for the Elite Women's race and 14:50 CET for the Elite Men's race. Live streaming on Sporza is scheduled to begin at 14:50 CET (8:50am U.S. Eastern). We will update here at race time with available feeds. Start Lists
- Double-header Sunday with live streaming of the Superprestige Cyclocross at Hoogstraten and UCI Track Cycling World Cup in Manchester. Note that clocks in the U.S. are set back 1 hour tonight; New York will again be 6 hours behind Central European Time.
UCI Track Cycling World Cup - Manchester
Live coverage on Cycling TV
(Worldwide excluding U.S.A.)
(9:30am U.S. Eastern)
Live coverage from other sources: possible, check back Sunday
- GVA Trophy Cyclocross LIVE now (links below) as well as alternative here which opens in media player. (Thanks, Bernie)
- More live video streams (hopefully) for GVA Trophy Cyclocross Koppenberg as the race gets underway.
Sport.be live feed (Thanks, Jirka!)
(15:00 CET (10am U.S. Eastern))
Sporza live feed
(14:45 CET (9:45am U.S. Eastern))
- GVA Trophy Cyclocross Koppenberg (at Oudenaarde, Belgium) will be shown LIVE on Sporza, with coverage scheduled to start at 14:45 CET (9:45am U.S. Eastern). The Elite Men's race starts 15 minutes later, at 15:00 CET. Note that in Europe we have set our clocks back 1 hour last night, so New York is 5 hours behind Europe until next weekend. - Official Website -
GVA (Gazet van Antwerpen) Trophy Cyclocross - Koppenberg Oudenaarde Official Poster
photo Copyright © 2009 Fotoreporter Sirotti for cyclingfans.com
- More live feeds to come if available...
The 2010 Giro d'Italia Route Presentation is today and Italy's Rai3 will be showing the event live beginning at or shortly after 16:30 CET (10:30am U.S. Eastern) and there will be live streaming video; we will list options for watching on the internet before the event begins. - Giro d'Italia Official Website -
World time trial champion Michael Rogers in the 2004 GP des Nations.
Copyright © Pete Geyer/www.cyclingfans.com
Notes: (latest notes always appear at the top, below sticky notes)
- Alexandre Vinokourov (Astana) won the Elite Men's event and the amazing Jeannie Longo won the Elite Women's event.
- Tour de France director Christian Prudhomme is in Les Herbiers today. He was interviewed at length this morning on Radio des Nations (link at right) on multiple topics, including Alexandre Vinokourov (in the race today) and the reduction in TTs at the Tour. On the subject of Vino, Prudhomme said "Vinokourov cheated, he served his suspension, and now he is back. That's life." This might be an indication that A.S.O. may not try to bar Vino (Astana) from the Tour. That remains to be seen and first Astana need to retain their ProTour license. On the subject of TTs at the Tour, Prudhomme commented that TTs do not have the same role that they once had among overall contenders where good time trialists who lost time in the mountains made it up in the TTs while good climbers lost time in the TTs and made it up in the mountains. Today, he said, climbers are good in the TTs and time trialists are good in the mountains. He pointed to Fabian Cancellara as an exception and Cancellara unfortunately loses out with fewer time trials.
- Live video feed is buffering and comes and goes. Live radio feed (French) is solid though, playing here without problems for several hours.
- The Elite Men's event is underway. Start list and start times here. (Alexandre Vinokourov scheduled to depart last.)
- The Elite Men's event (48.5km) is scheduled to begin at 14:56 CET (8:56am U.S. Eastern).
- The Grand Prix des Nations Time Trial ceased to exist a few years ago. I photographed the last two editions of that event which was organized by TDF organizer A.S.O. The Chrono des Herbiers was renamed the Chrono des Nations a couple of years ago, effectively merging the two events, though this is no longer an A.S.O. event. Five-time TDF winner Jacques Anquetil holds the record of victories (in the GP des Nations): 9 victories in 9 participations! -Pete
- Chrono des Nations LIVE now. Links at right.
- We recommend you open our Twitter feed in a separate window now. If ever we have a server outage, we will update on Twitter and direct you to a live coverage page on another server.
- Welcome to our live coverage guide for the 2009 Chrono des Nations.
Race start: (coming)
Live video: Now!
(more video links to come if available)
Live audio streaming:
Radio des Nations
News and photos:
Copyright © 2009 www.cyclingfans.com